Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tin Dredge 11.6.2010










Time sure does pass fast. I spent approximately 4 and a half days in Ipoh visiting Li Ping and Khen's family. I had a wonderful time because of my very accommodating hosts. I ate my shoes off when I was there. hehe

We went to this tin dredge in Tanjung Tualang. Li Ping and Khen was kind enough to lend me an Olympus Camera which I have conveniently forgotten the name of the model. I enjoyed the olympus very much. Shall see what my dad says when it is time for me to change my camera. lol.

The post editing was done by Li Ping so that she could show me how i could make my photos nicer. Enjoy =D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dilys,
    Had a look at your images of the Dredge and I liked them. But surely there are still more...? You only posted nine.... I would love to see ALL of what you captured! :)
    Nice nice colours, Dilys. And you certainly captured certain parts of this vast contraption that I failed to see despite this being our second trip there. We're certain we'll be visiting it the third time...and perhaps the fourth and fifth and... there's just so much that our eyes can feast on.
    I'm not sure if you felt it or not -- there are so many little details that take turns to peek out at my senses. I feel like they are communicating a past history through the things they want my eyes to see. That might be the reason why my second time there felt a little different from the first. I was led to see and feel differently.
    Anyway to answer your question - it's the Olympus E-510 and the name of the lens you used was the Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 ED.

    PS: Oh yes, Ryuichi Sakamoto playing Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence evoked great memories of my past - the 80s to be more precise - for me. The other music items in your Mixpod were very very nice. Richard Stoltzman's rendition of Maid with the Flaxen Hair was beautiful -- think I'm gonna try track him down online... thank you again, Dilys. And thanks for your wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Khen talked alot hor ;)

    ReplyDelete